Discover the fascinating landscape from La Palma step by step from Hotel to Hotel. Along one week you’ll walk independent through the most spectacular landscapes and will discover the enormous diversity of our island.
The Hiking Tours
- over the Camino Real in the northeast 14,5 km | +830 m / -700 m
- up to the Niquiomo 9 km | +848 m / -715 m
- Montaña Quemada & lava flow of San Juan 8 km | +262 m / -980 m
- dragon trees & caves of the guanches 7 km | +410 m / -410 m
- up to Bejenado at 1.844 m 11 km | +890 m / -677 m
- to the youngest volcano of La Palma 11 km | +690 m / -620 m
Arrival on La Palma – Transfer to your hotel in Santa Cruz de La Palma.
Transfer to the start of the hike in Los Sauces (1) in the northeast. You hike down to the pretty village San Andrés and over the Camino Real along the coast through several canyons to Puntallana. By bus to Santa Cruz.
Transfer to Villa de Mazo (2). You start with the ascent to the landmark of the northeast side, the mountain Niquiomo (1.277 m). You reach a magnificent lookout point on the east side. The descent continues through the Barranco San Simon to La Sabina. By bus to Santa Cruz.
Today it goes to the west side. Your walk leads through the lava field of the Llano de Jable (3), Montaña Quemada and the lava flow of the 1949 erupted volcano San Juan down to Las Manchas. From there by bus to the accommodation on the west side
Today the hike is in the northwest at Las Tricias (4), where you will walk past exotic dragon trees, almond trees and the caves of the original inhabitants of La Palma. Alternatively, you can also take a rest day and go to the beach of Tazacorte.
The ascent of the only freestanding mountain the Bejenado (5) is today on the program. After reaching the summit, enjoy a 360° panoramic view.
Transfer to the south La Palma to Fuencaliente (6). You start the hike down to the volcano Teneguía which broke out in 1971 and visit the salt flats at the southern tip. Ascent to Fuencaliente past the Montaña de Lagi or by bus to Fuencaliente and back to Santa Cruz.
The transfer to the airport. Return journey.
The price includes:
- 7 nights with breakfast
- Taxi transfer & bus transfer according to tender
- 6 hikes
- luggage transfer
- information material and hiking map
- personal info-talk on the day of arrival
Flight, dinner and daily food for the hikes are not included in the price.
Arrival possible at any time!
You can book extra nights for your hiking week, whether at the beginning in the middle or at the end. Also possible would be to book a connecting week to relax.
Specific Cancellation policy:
– Cancellation up to 1 month before the beginning of the booked free-time activity: complete refund
– Cancellation up to 14 days before the beginning of the booked free-time activity: 50% refund
– Cancellation less than 14 days before the beginning of the booked free-time activity or no-show: no refund