Discover the fascinating landscape from La Palma step by step from Hotel to Hotel. Along one week you’ll walk independent through the most spectacular landscapes and will discover the enormous diversity of our island.
The Hiking Tours
- over coastal path in the northeast 13 km | +460 m / -700 m
- laurel forest Los Tilos 11 km | +650 m / -570 m
- along the north coast part I 10 km | +647 m / -860 m
- along the north coast part II 13 km | +1.000 m / -1.000 m
- dragon trees & caves of the guanches 7 km | +410 m / -410 m
- torre time to the port of Tazacorte 10,5 km | +350 m / -1.200 m
Arrival on La Palma – Transfer to your hotel in Santa Cruz de La Palma.
Transfer to the start of the hike in Puntallana (1) in the northeast. You walk over the Camino Real along the coast to the pretty village of San Andrés and Puerto Espíndola, where the natural sea pools are located. Here is your next accommodation.
Transfer to Los Tilos (2). A 40 m high waterfall in the water canyon and lush laurel forest vegetation await you. The hike continues through the Herradura gorge to Barlovento where you will reach your next accommodation.
From Barlovento it goes through the rugged gorges of the north (3) to Franceses. Past dragon tree groves and picturesque villages, your eyes will always be on the deep blue Atlantic and the bizarre, rugged cliffs of La Palma. In Franceses you stay on an idyllic finca.
The second part of the North Coast Walk (4) continues northwest to the village of Santo Domingo de Garafía. You will experience untouched nature and breath-taking views on this day. Overnight in Puntagorda.
Today the hike is in the northwest at Las Tricias (5), where you walk past exotic dragon trees, almond trees and the caves of the original inhabitants of La Palma. Second night in Puntagorda.
The last hike (6) takes in the edge of the national park, the Caldera de Taburiente, with views over the Aridane valley and the crater basin. The path leads down to Tazacorte. Enjoy the last afternoon with a refreshing bath in the sea and a delicious dinner in Puerto de Tazacorte. Overnight in Los Llanos.
The transfer to the airport. Return journey.
The price includes:
- 7 nights with breakfast
- Taxi transfer & bus transfer according to tender
- 6 hikes
- luggage transfer
- information material and hiking map
- personal info-talk on the day of arrival
Flight, dinner and daily food for the hikes are not included in the price.
Arrival possible at any time!
You can book extra nights for your hiking week, whether at the beginning in the middle or at the end. Also possible would be to book a connecting week to relax.
Specific Cancellation policy:
– Cancellation up to 1 month before the beginning of the booked free-time activity: complete refund
– Cancellation up to 14 days before the beginning of the booked free-time activity: 50% refund
– Cancellation less than 14 days before the beginning of the booked free-time activity or no-show: no refund
There are no reviews yet.