Snorkelling on La Palma with a Marine Ecologist
The underwater world surrounding the island of La Palma is teeming with life – fish in all colours of the rainbow inhabit the reefs along with many other curious creatures like rays, octopus and starfish.
A snorkelling excursion is a great way to experience impressive lava formations below the surface and marvel at the unique marine environment of the Canarian archipelago.
Have you ever heard of rain-making algae? Or blue-blooded cephalopods? The ocean is full of fascinating stories. Join us on one of our trips to hear many more of them.
We offer snorkelling excursions in small groups, guided by a dive professional & Marine Ecologist, who will guide you safely to some very special places around our island.
Start of the snorkelling tour:
Monday: 09.30 am
Tuesday: 09.30 am
Wednesday: 03.00 pm
Thursday: 09.30 am
Friday: 09.30 am
Saturday: 09.30 am
The location strongly depends on ocean conditions on that day. We inform you about the meeting point 24 hours in advance.
Included in the price:
- guided snorkelling tour
- full gear rental (mask, snorkel, wetsuit, fins, weight belt)
- safety equipment
- an introduction to snorkelling and skin diving
- information on the marine biology of La Palma
- a digital photo of you snorkelling
Important to know:
- duration: approx. 3 h
- not to forget: swimwear, sun protection, towel, water and a light snack
- not suitable for non-swimmers
- languages: spanish, german, english
- maximum group size: 8 persons