Snorkelling on La Palma – Enjoy the underwater world
To explore an underwater ecosystem, teeming with life, is to see the world anew. Give yourself this magical experience along the pristine coast of La Palma.
At first you are receiving your snorkel equipment and a small introduction. As well you are getting a warm neopren suit, to stay longer in the water. A life west to stay easily at the surface is part of the equipment too. After that an experienced guide is acompaning you to one of our diferent snorkel spots where he will show you the most beautiful and interesting places.
Start: from Monday to Saturday 10.00 am in Los Cancajos
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Included in the price:
- guided snorkelling tour
- rental equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, neopren suit, life west)
Important to know:
- the tour starts in Los Cancajos at 10.00 am
- duration: approx. 2 h
- not to forget: swimwear & sun protection
- not suitable for non-swimmers
- languages: spanish, german, english
- minimum age: 8 years, accompanied by parents
- if you like to snorkel for more than two hours, you can use the equipment for free the rest of the day