Diving on La Palma – Dive into unique Lava Worlds
With water temperatures between 19 and 25 degrees and visibility of 40 m on average, you will love the Atlantic Ocean rich in fish with its caves, archways and fascinating passages.
Depending on the weather, you can dive in small groups at the most beautiful spots around the island.
The dives are accompanied by an experienced guide. With appropriate experience is possible on request for independent diving.
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Your first dive will take place at 10.00 am on the booked date. You can specify all other dives (if booked) on site.
The dives take place from Monday to Saturday, 2 times a day, the first one starts at 10.00 am.
Included in the price:
- rental diving equipment, if booked
What you need:
- diving license
- medical certificate – the medical certificate is valid for 2 years. For a surcharge (30,00 €), this can be done on site.
- diving insurcance – you can take out the insurance on site
Insurance for one day: 5,00 €
Insurance for one month: 18,00 €
One-year insurance: 39,00 €
Important to know:
- the dives start in Los Cancajos
- your first dive will take place at 10.00 am on the booked date
- the dives take place from Monday to Saturday, 2 times a day, the first one starts at 10.00 am
- languages: spanish, german, english
- if you like to bring your own diving equipment and some stuff is missing, no worries, it is possible to rent them for a small surcharge
- minimum age: 10 years
- 5 to 7 mm wet or semi-dry suits are recommended
- scuba fins & diving boots are recommended