Hiking Dream Path – Almonds & Buracas Caves
This hike takes us back in time thanks to the archaeological caves of Buracas. Before we find them, we hike next to old almond trees and small terraces full of fruits and vegetables, where the old small houses also carry us back in time. This path will continue to the only dragon tree forest of the Canaries, and we’ll enjoy of these amazing plants. Our day will finish in the farmers market of Puntagorda, full of local products to try.
Duration: 3,0 h
Distance: 6 km
Altitude: + 100 m / – 400 m
Level of difficulty: easy
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Included in the price:
- guided hike
- transfer to the start of the hike
- rustic wooden walking sticks
Important to know:
- suitable clothing and trekking shoes are recommended
- eating and enough to drink
- sun protection, hat, wind/rain jacket and warm clothes for the winter months
Pick Up points: Los Cancajos, Hotel Sol (Puerto Naos) and Hotel Princess (Fuencaliente). More Pick Up points on request.