Become a Open Water Diver
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is the world´s most popular diver training programme.
You will receive training in all of the basic knowledge and skills to safely dive to a depth of 18 m, without the need for professional supervision.
The course takes 3 days to complete and will provide you with a licence to dive which is recognised worldwide and never expires.
The course includes academic studying, basic training in a swimming pool and 4 dives in open water, two of which will be dives from our boat.
Courses are run on demand and so are very often 1:1 with the instructor.
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Included in the price:
- pool training
- 4 dives in open water (two of which will be from boat)
- diving equipment
- diving insurance
- transport to the diving startpoint
Important to know:
- the dives start in Playa de las Américas
- languages: spanish, german, english, french, dutch, polish, arabic
- minimum age: 12 years
- not to forget: swimwear, towels, sun cream and a few Euros for refreshments
- not suitable for non-swimmers
- anyone who has their own equipment is encouraged to bring it
The Dive Centre:
- plenty of space to relax and socialise with the other divers, with comfortable inside and outside seating areas.
- hot showers and bathrooms, changing facilities and storage space for our guests’ comfort and convenience.
- kitchen with free tea, coffee and water available. Soft drinks and cold beer are available for 1,00 € each (strictly no alcohol is to be consumed before in-water activities).
- a state-of-the-art gas filling facility, including air and Nitrox compressors and oxygen for mixing decompression gas for deep dives.
- well-stocked shop selling a wide variety of diving equipment and accessories.
- brand-new and very spacious classroom for anyone completing a PADI course.
PADI Continuing Education
We provide all PADI Continuing Education courses from Advanced Open Water through to Open Water Scuba instructor and beyond. We offer a wide range of specialty courses, including PADI TecRec Courses up to Tec50, including Tec Sidemount.