Diving for Qualified Divers
Discover the best of Tenerife Diving. Give it a go – Tenerife is becoming more and more popular as a diving destination. Everyone is now discovering how truly breath-taking diving Tenerife can be.
We provide at least 2 guided dives each day. Groups will always be divided – as much as is possible – so that divers are diving with others of a similar level of skill and experience. We aim to show each diver a new site with each dive, unless repetition of a particular site is requested.
The majority of our dives are done by boat, which is moored just 5 minutes from our dive centre. Occasionally we plan a day of shore diving in order to access some different dive sites around the coast of the island.
Between dives we usually go to a café on the beach next to the harbour for a snack and a drink.
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Prices & Schedule:
- 1 dive (09.00 am – 12.00 am) – 50,00 €
- 2 dives (09.00 am – 03.00 pm) – 90,00 €
- 4 dives (2 days, 09.00 am – 03.00 pm) – 172,00 €
- 6 dives (3 days, 09.00 am – 03.00 pm) – 246,00 €
- 8 dives (4 days, 09.00 am – 03.00 pm) – 312,00 €
- 10 dives (5 days, 09.00 am – 03.00 pm) – 360,00 €
Further prices on request.
Included in the price:
- guided dive
- air and weights
- transport to the diving startpoint
- diving equipment – 10,00 € per dive or 15,00 € per day
- diving insurance – 6,00 € per day, 15,00 € per week, 20,00 € per month, 35,00 € per year
- EAN32 is available for 5,00 € per cylinder
- night dives (minimum two divers) involve an extra surcharge of 13,00 € per person
What you need:
- diving license
- medical certificate
- diving insurcance
Important to know:
- the dives start in Playa de las Américas
- languages: spanish, german, english, french, dutch, polish, arabic
- group sizes are limited to a maximum of 6 divers per guide
- not to forget: swimwear, towels, sun cream and a few Euros for refreshments
- anyone who has their own equipment is encouraged to bring it
The Dive Centre:
- plenty of space to relax and socialise with the other divers, with comfortable inside and outside seating areas.
- hot showers and bathrooms, changing facilities and storage space for our guests’ comfort and convenience.
- kitchen with free tea, coffee and water available. Soft drinks and cold beer are available for 1,00 € each (strictly no alcohol is to be consumed before in-water activities).
- a state-of-the-art gas filling facility, including air and Nitrox compressors and oxygen for mixing decompression gas for deep dives.
- well-stocked shop selling a wide variety of diving equipment and accessories.
- brand-new and very spacious classroom for anyone completing a PADI course.