Jump into the water with us!
We’ll show you the best dive sites on the island of Tenerife!
Tenerife’s underwater world is rich in colorful life, many species of fish and thanks to the lava structures brings us unique underwater landscapes.
Hardly anyone knows about these treasures, but everyone should have experienced them once under water. The dive center is located directly in the harbour of Radazul, the best diving area in Tenerife. Here you can dive all year round in crystal clear, warm water and have the most spectacular dive sites right on our doorstep, in ideal conditions. (Visibility of 20 – 30 m, 19 – 25° C water temperature)
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Your first dive will take place at the booked time on the booked date. You can specify all other dives (if booked) on site.
The dives take place from Tuesday to Sunday, 2 times a day, the first one starts at 09.30 am.
Included in the price:
What you need:
- diving license
- medical certificate – can be done on site with a completed information form
- diving insurcance – you can take out the insurance on site
Insurance for one day: 6,00 €
Insurance for one week: 15,00 €
Insurance for one month: 20,00 €
One-year insurance: 40,00 €
Important to know:
- the meeting point of the dives is in Radazul
- diving equipment can be rent in the diving base
- languages: spanish, german, english
- minimum age: 10 years
- not to forget: swimwear, towells, sun protection
- not suitable for non-swimmers