The Best Views of the Island
This is a difficult walk mostly above 2.000 m altitude. The path quickly climbs to reach the Caldera Rim where beautiful volcanic landscapes surround us.
We then descend through sparse pine forest to complete our journey. This gives us one of the most unexpected surprisingly beautiful views imaginable – hence the wow.
Duration: 5 h
Distance: 12 km
Level of difficulty: moderate to hard
Please enter your place of pick up (in the area of Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Américas or Costa Adeje) in the appropriate input field. We will inform you about the time of pick up 2 days in advance.
Included in the price:
- guided hike
- english speaking guide
- transfer from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas or Costa Adeje to the start of the hike
Important to know:
- suitable clothing and trekking shoes are recommended
- group size: 2 – 7 persons
- eating and enough to drink
- sun and head protection, wind/rain jacket and warm clothes for the winter months