Fishing on Tenerife
Join us on an exciting fishing trip and explore the fishing grounds of the Atlantic Ocean.
On your tour you have the possibility to try different types of fishing: bottom fishing, big-game-fishing and deep-sea fishing.
- along the coast
- depth: approx. 40 – 120 m
- fish species: comber etc.
- on the open sea
- from the moving boat, about 8 knots
- fish species: merlin, tuna, gilthead seabream, barracuda etc.
- with an electric fishing reel
- depth: approx. 200 – 600 m
- fish species: wreckfish, bluemouth rockfish etc.
A comfortable boat for a maximum of 11 persons is waiting for you. The facilities include: a cabin, toilet, kitchen and a covered sundeck. The boat is located at the port of Playa San Juan, a small fishing port. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, without stress and waiting times, already at the entry. Your Captain Carlos has an extensive knowledge about the marine inhabitants and the canary coast.
Meeting point: Puerto de Playa San Juan
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Departure time: daily, 10.00 am
Included in the price:
- 4 hours fishing trip (max. 11 persons)
- explanations in English and Spanish
- selected beverages