The participant accepts the following terms and conditions to take part in the Facebook contest.
1. Organiser of the contest is gettivity.com, hereafter referred to as -gettivity-.
Hannes Maximilian Jacobius
Barranco San Vicente, Pista Quintero N° 42 A
38713 Santa Cruz de La Palma
2. Eligible are only natural persons over 18 years. Employees of gettivity are excluded from participation.
3. To participate you have to comment the contest posting within the participation period.
4. We distance ourselves from illegal comments and reserve the right to delete them. Furthermore, gettivity reserves the right to terminate the contest should an abuse or disruption be identified.
5. The winner will be randomly selected promptly after the contest is over and notified via a personal Facebook message.
6. The winner agrees that gettivity will send a personal Facebook message and that his/her name will be published on the Facebook page of gettivity. If the winner has not replied within 5 days, the prize will be raffled among all participants again.
7. Multiple entries are not permitted.
8. A cash payment of the prize is not possible.
9. Legal recourse is excluded.
10. By participating in the contest, the participant expressly agrees that gettivity collects, stores and uses personally identifiable information for the purpose of conducting the contest and profit management. The data will be deleted after the end of the competition, as far as this is within the sphere of influence of gettivity. More information on data protection: https://www.gettivity.com/datenschutzerklaerung/
11. gettivity assumes no liability for data losses, in particular in the way of data transmission and other technical defects.
12. This promotion is not affiliated with Facebook and is in no way organized, sponsored or supported by Facebook.
13. Participants may withdraw from participation at any time.
14. gettivity reserves the right to exclude participants in the event of a breach of these conditions. A claim to the participation or execution of the raffle does not exist.
15. gettivity reserves the right to change or amend these conditions of participation at any time, as far as these changes are reasonable for the participants.
16. If individual regulations should be or become ineffective, that does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining regulations.