The Art of Spanish Tapas
Today you will learn from chef Eduard how to prepare the delicious tapas. Get to know the authentic Spanish cuisine and finally enjoy the homemade tapas.
The cooking class takes place in the capital of La Palma, in Santa Cruz de La Palma. In a cosy atmosphere you learn the skills to produce your own tapas in the future. From the terrace of the house you have a great view to the Atlantic Ocean, a unique atmosphere for tasting the finished tapas.
We provide the right working conditions and a cooking apron. The utensils for the preparation are also on site.
The tapas cooking class takes about 3 hours. During this time, you prepare 5 different tapas together with chef Eduard. A regional wine completes this unique experience.
More about Chef Eduard:
He looks back on many years of experience working as a chef and has worked in upscale hotels. Cooking is his passion and that is what he wants to show you.
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Included in the price:
- Tapas Cooking Class (3 h)
- professional guidance by Chef Eduard
- 5 different tapas (vegan options possible)
- 2 glasses of Spanish wines, each from a different region
- small and mixed groups
Important to know:
- cooking class starts at 06.00 pm
- the transfer is not included in the price, can be booked for an additional charge
- minimum number of participants: 4 persons