Open Water Dive Course on La Palma – Become a Star Diver!
International valid dive training to Open Water Diver in 4 to 5 days. Learning to dive during vacation is relaxed, easy and an adventure for the whole family.
Dive course process and content:
In a diving course to the “one Star – open water diver” on La Palma, you are learning in theory and practice all important basics and skills for safty diving. This includes the ability to handle typical situations during the dives, to know the essential self-rescue measures and as well how to use and maintain your diving equipment. We are beginning in a safe environment, such as a pool or confinedo pen water like a small bay.
Gradually, we are building up on your skills, till you are, at the end of the course, able to pass a small theory test. This training lasts 4 to 5 days, depending on the daily amount of time. After completing the dive training, you will be able to dive all over the world because your diving license is accepted internationally.
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Your first training day will take place at 10.00 am on the booked date. You can specify all other training days on site and adapt the training days to your vacation planning.
The course duration with pool, theory and dives in the sea lasts between 4 and 5 days. These do not have to be absolved coherently.
Included in the price:
- theory, practice & examination
- diving insurance
- teaching material & logbook
- pool education
- diving in the sea
- diving equipment
- brevet/diving license
What you need for Dive Training:
- medical certificate – the medical certificate is valid for 2 years. For a surcharge (30,00 €), this can be done on site.
Important to know:
- the dives start in Los Cancajos
- your first training day will take place at 10.00 am on the booked date
- daily (except Sunday), following days can be arranged
- languages: spanish, german, english
- minimum age: 10 years
- not to forget: swimwear & sun protection
- not suitable for non-swimmers