Discover La Palma on the Mountain Bike
La Palma is a paradise for mountain bike lovers. An extend combination of single track and fire roads spreads from top of the island all the way to the sea, all these trails share endless descents and unique landscapes. The stable climate of the Canary Islands lets you enjoy this sport any day of the year.
Discover the beautiful mountain biking trails on the northeastern part of the island, perfect soil, jungle like forest and tunnel singletrack, locally called super mario land. Starting from 2000m hight a sublime descent will give you a very wide smile on the way downtown Puntallana, take a breath and get picked up by the taxi and headed to El Pilar, where you will bike the favourite local downhill tracks to finish with.
Duration: 4 – 6 h
Distance: 25 km
Altitude: + 350 m / – 2.400 m
Meeting Point/Time of the Mountain Bike Tour: Thursday, at 09.30 am in El Paso
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Included in the price:
- guided mountain bike tour
- GHOST FR AMR – mountain bike for the tour, if booked
- helmet, knee guard & gloves
Important to know:
- group size: 2 – 10 persons
- minimum height of 1,50 m
- assured handling with the bike
- suitable clothing and sturdy shoes are recommended
- eating and enough to drink
- sun protection, hat, wind/rain jacket and warm clothes for the winter months
Do you prefer an individual and private Mountain Bike Tour or another day? Here you find the enquiry!