Discover La Palma on the Mountain Bike
La Palma is a paradise for mountain bike lovers. An extend combination of single track and fire roads spreads from top of the island all the way to the sea, all these trails share endless descents and unique landscapes. The stable climate of the Canary Islands lets you enjoy this sport any day of the year.
Experience the adventure of a 1.800 m descent with local guides. Bike on the local trails of La Palma from the pine forest of El Pilar through the volcanic landscape above the Aridane Valley to Los Llanos de Aridane. Feel the sensation of a bike park. 1. 800 m downhill on 5 different trails with a total of 500 m ascent in between, through asphalt and fire roads.
Duration: 3 – 4 h
Distance: 25 – 30 km
Altitude: + 500 m / – 1.800 m
Meeting Point/Time of the Mountain Bike Tour: Tuesday, at 09.30 am in El Paso
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Included in the price:
- guided mountain bike tour
- GHOST FR AMR – mountain bike for the tour, if booked
- helmet, knee guard & gloves
Important to know:
- group size: 2 – 10 persons
- minimum height of 1,50 m
- assured handling with the bike
- suitable clothing and sturdy shoes are recommended
- eating and enough to drink
- sun protection, hat, wind/rain jacket and warm clothes for the winter months
Do you prefer an individual and private Mountain Bike Tour or another day? Here you find the enquiry!