Stargazing Teide – Tenerife at Night
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Experience an easy to middle hike in the Teide National Park and discover the stars at night. The Canary Islands offer unique conditions to observe the universe. At an altitude of 2.000 m above sea level, you will enjoy fantastic views. Experience the spectacular spangled sky over Tenerife and the highest mountain of spain.
With a bit of luck you will see a magic shooting star in the dark night. Your star explorer will show you the various star pictures and give insights into the world of astronomy.
An experience you should not miss!
Please see your voucher for the exact meeting point.
Included in the price:
- guided hike (3 h) – max. 15 persons
- star explorer
Important to know:
- the hike starts at the Parador Hotel in Teide National Park
- Departure: depends on the season between 06.00 pm & 08.30 pm (further details on your voucher)
- level of difficulty: easy – middle
- suitable clothing and trekking shoes are recommended
- torchs are recommended
- eating and enough to drink
- wind/rain jacket and warm clothes for the winter months
- minimum age: 7 years
Transfer to the start of the hike is not included in the price.